Extension Piece – to suit Garmin, Lowrance, Humminbird & N.T. Special Poles
SUPPLIED FROM TPA
- Extension Piece (500mm) x1
- Joiner x1
- Capscrews x2
CUSTOMER TO SUPPLY
- Allen Key 5mm
ATTACHING EXTENSION PIECE TO TRANSDUCER POLE
- Firstly ensure transducer is fitted to the transducer pole
- Undo bottom capscrew on extension piece and put aside.
- Place the Extension Piece on top of the Transducer Pole ensuring that the cable comes through gap on the extension piece
- Place the bottom Capscrew back in and tighten (do not over tighten)
- Some anglers prefer to just sit the extension piece on top without using the bottom capscrew however we would recommend using some form of floatation on the piece, just in case!
- Recommended as a non permanent extension to add height to transducer poles to save leaning over to use them. Extension pieces are quick to remove and can be stored easily.